Offered by select APICS education partners, and local colleges and universities around the globe, instructor-led courses provide an in-depth review of the CLTD Learning System material in traditional classroom setting.
Choose the instructor-led format if you:
- Learn best in a structured classroom setting.
- Need a set schedule to stay on track.
- Enjoy peer discussion and live instruction from a qualified facilitator.
- Have the desire to compare ideas and notes with professionals in other companies who are addressing the same challenges.
- Began studying on your own with the self-directed materials and realized that you need additional help.
- Attend weekly or multi-day classes in a traditional classroom format.
- Take advantage of company/employee tuition reimbursement programs.
- Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
- Avoid procrastination and stay on track with weekly assignments.
- Discuss and clarify difficult topics in the classroom forum.