The APICS CLTD Learning System will help you and your organization enhance skills of logistics, transportation and distribution professionals that meets customer needs, reduces cost and increases profits.
Contact Bobby Quickstad, APICS CLTD Learning Systems at +1-651-905-2616 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information about large or small group training delivery options and volume pricing.
Get the best discount on the new CLTD Learning System. Save $50 on each program when you purchase two or more.
- Train multiple employees, regardless of geographic location, and save money with volume purchasing.
- Establish a common platform of understanding, vocabulary, processes and frameworks to address your organization’s logistics, transportation and distribution challenges and opportunities.
- Maximize your training budget and save money with volume purchases of 2 or more programs.
- Convenient delivery options: Self-directed, Study Group and Instructor-led learning make it easy to train geographically dispersed audiences. Onsite classes may be offered using the APICS CLTD instructor-led materials depending on your group’s size.
- Cost-effective: Save money with discounted volume purchasing, controlled employee travel expenses and minimal time away from work.
- Comprehensive: This program covers the APICS CLTD Exam Content Manual (ECM) is designed for professional development or APICS CLTD certification preparation.
- Group Reporting: Detailed web-based group reporting to track individual and group progress and document results.
- Credits for completion: Depending on the course format, earn up to 40 professional development points toward CPIM or CSCP certification maintenance with a passing score on the APICS CLTD Learning System posttest. Earn another 20 points by passing the APICS CLTD certification exam.
- Self-directed study: Each participant receives their own APICS CLTD Learning System to complete on their own, at their own pace and on their own schedule. This includes a set of reading modules and access to the web-based testing and review components.
- Study groups: Through either informal or formal formats, the participants complete the APICS CLTD Learning System components on their own and address discussion and questions with a group.
- On-site Instructor-led: The APICS CLTD course can easily be delivered to training classes of 10 or more. Comprehensive instructor’s notes, presentation slides and participant materials provide everything needed to offer on-site training using a APICS CLTD certified or APICS CLTD experienced member of your staff or using an APICS-provided instructor. Also included are suggested agenda, syllabus and numerous opportunities to reinforce company-specific philosophies and practices throughout the course.